We’ve put a variety of measures in place from self-isolation support to more frequent cleans of our communal spaces and social distancing measures on site. We continue to closely monitor the latest UK guidelines.
Your Chapter team are always here if you need to talk. Our reception is covered 24/7 or you can drop us an email with any concerns or if you just need a bit of extra help at this time.
We understand that residents may need to self-isolate at some stage with us. If this happens, we’ve put in place the following support to help you through:
- Your site team will remove any waste from outside of your room at least twice a week.
- Your site team are on hand to deliver any food and beverage orders directly to your room.
- Your site team will clean the kitchen monthly if it’s shared by three or more people.
- You’ll have one free laundry service.
- We also have a range of room essentials on our resident app plus access to airport transfer services.
Please let your Chapter team know if you’re self-isolating so we can make sure we fully support you.
PPE & Temperature checks
- We’ve installed temperature check machines throughout our properties and ask that any external visitors receive a temperature check before entering the building.
- All Chapter team members will wear a face mask when passing through the building and we ask our residents to do the same throughout any communal areas.
Social distancing measures
- You will find signage throughout our buildings to clearly communicate social distancing guidelines.
- We have installed a number of hand sanitiser stations throughout our buildings and encourage our team members and residents to wash their hands regularly.
- Keeping your Chapter building clean and tidy has always been a focus but in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have increased our cleans with a focus on commonly touched items like lift buttons and door handles.
- Communal areas will continue to receive frequent deep cleans.
Online events & On-demand content
- We’ve set up a range of online events covering well-being, fitness, career development and creativity for our residents to engage with. We also have a large catalogue of on-demand content ready for our residents to access at any time.