Chapter Lewisham is our community in south east London, designed to include amazing social spaces and rooms at the heart of this vibrant and well-connected corner of the capital.
LOOKING FOR GOLDSMITHS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON ACCOMMODATION? CHAPTER'S GOT YOU COVERED.
Chapter London is a unique student accommodation provider, and if you're looking for a room near Goldsmiths University of London, look no further.
Chapter Lewisham is the ideal student accommodation for those looking for Goldsmiths accommodation in close proximity to the campus, at just a 24-minute walk away. Chapter South Bank is another South London student accommodation that houses a lot of Goldsmiths students thanks to its great public transport links to the university and its unmatched 360-degree view of London.
Like all Chapter properties, both offer private or shared rooms for every budget. With amazing social & study spaces, a packed calendar of resident events, and great transport links across London, Chapter offers an unrivalled student living experience - check them out below.
Chapter Lewisham is a Student Accommodation property located in South East London at the heart of a vibrant and well-connected corner of Zone 2. It's very close to creative New Cross, leafy Blackheath and the historic Royal Borough of Greenwich, all of which makes fabulous days or nights out. The Lewisham Street market lies at the centre of this fantastic community and brings a traditional feel to the area. Chapter Lewisham is perfectly suited for Greenwich and Goldsmiths students. With a private gym & study area, TV & games room, outdoor terrace and transport links nearby for many colleges and universities.
- Goldsmiths, University of London 8 minutes via bus
- University of Greenwich 17 minutes via DLR
- King's College London 26 minutes via train
- UCL (University College London) 45 minutes via train
- Oxford International Education Group 16 minutes via bus
Nearby Lewisham station (Zone 2) offers excellent transport links, London Bridge Station is only 15 minutes away.
Getting to Chapter Lewisham
- BY BUS Goldsmiths, University of London: 21 minutes - Get Directions
- ON FOOT Goldsmiths, University of London: 34 minutes
- BY TRAIN Goldsmiths, University of London: 25 minutes
Chapter South Bank's crown jewel is the Sky Lounge - a 360 degree view of London from the penthouse level, complete with a lounge area and outdoor terrace.View Property
Chapter South Bank
Chapter South Bank offers student accommodation in the heart of South London. With a spectacular 360 degrees view of London from South Banks' iconic sky lounge, along with an equipped gym, study spaces and gaming area. It's also local to many famous Universities, including UCL, BPP, Southbank University, KCL, London School of Economics and many more. You'll live right by all of the action surrounded by some of the best food, art, sports and nightlife that the capital has to offer. With Landmarks such as the London Eye, Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster on your doorstep, you'll be able to make the most out of living in the capital. Our Southbank accommodation is minutes away from Southwark tube station and Waterloo rail station for transport links to get you across the city.
- BBP University 12 minutes walk
- South Bank University 12 minutes walk
- King's College London (Guy's Campus) 13 minutes walk
- London School of Economics and Political Science 22 minutes via bus
- University College London 23 minutes via tube
There are excellent transport links via Southwark tube station and Waterloo rail station (Zone 1).
Getting to Chapter South Bank
- BY BUS Goldsmiths, University of London: 54 minutes - Get Directions
- ON FOOT Goldsmiths, University of London: 73 minutes
- BY TRAIN Goldsmiths, University of London: 32 minutes
PROPERTY COMPARISON CHECKLIST
Chapter South Bank
17 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS
46 Thurston Road, London, SE13 7SD