REBOOKER WIN A YEAR'S FREE RENT COMPETITION 2024/25 TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. THE PROMOTER
a. The Promoter is Greystar Europe Holdings Limited of 15 Finsbury Circus House, Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB (the ‘ Promoter’).
a. These standard terms and conditions (‘Terms’) constitute the entire agreement between a Student and the Promoter concerning the matters set forth herein, and no oral statements or prior written matter not specifically incorporated herein shall be of any force or effect at the time of entering the Promotion and redeeming the Reward.
b. These Terms apply to the Promotion and by submitting an Entry you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD
a. The Promotion shall open at 09:00 on 6th November 2023 (the ‘ Opening Date’) and shall end at 23:59 on 31st January 2024 (the ‘Closing Date’).
b. To enter the Promotion and to be eligible for a Reward only, you must have completed and/ or met all 6 requirements in section 4 a below with the Chapter Property Reception Team or by other means as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter by the Closing Date.
(‘Entry’ and ‘Entries’ shall have the same meaning).
c. All Promotion Entries (i)received after the Closing Date, and/ or (ii) that do not meet all Eligibility Requirements are automatically disqualified
d. The Promoter will not accept:
a. responsibility for Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
b. proof of transmission as proof of receipt of Entry to the Promotion.
a. The Promotion is open to people who have completed and met all the below five (5) requirements (‘Eligibility Requirements):
i. Are currently residing at a Participating Chapter Property for the 2023/24 academic year; and
ii. Have rebooked any room at any one of the Participating Chapter Properties on or after 6th November 2023 and before the Closing Date; and
iii. Entered into a completed Tenancy Agreement executed by the Tenant and the Guarantor, for a minimum term of 43 weeks and a maximum term of 51 weeks and completed all associated paper works; and
iv. Paid your Holding Fee; and
v. Be in full-time education.
(‘Rebooker’ and ‘Rebookers’ shall have the same meaning).
b. Any terms not defined in these Terms shall have the same meaning as defined in your Tenancy Letter and Tenancy Agreement.
c. In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
d. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion and/or receive a Reward.
e. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Rebooker.
f. The Rebooker can claim this Reward in conjunction with the Chapter Properties Refer a Friend offer for 2024/25. However, the Rebooker cannot claim this Reward in conjunction with any other offers that may be available during this time.
g. For the avoidance of doubt, Holding Fees are not refundable, even where the Rebooker has not collected their Reward. Any refund of the Holding Fee is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
5. THE PROMOTION
- Rebookers who submit an Entry and meet all Eligibility Requirements will be entered into a prize draw competition to win a year of free rent at their participating Chapter property
- Rebookers who submit an Entry and meet all Eligibility Requirements before 11:59 PM on 13th November 2023 will also have the opportunity to guarantee their same room
- Chapter will choose x1 winning entry at random and reward the winner with a year of free rent ‘The reward'
- You are only eligible to win x1 year of free rent (the reward of a year's free rent will be based your agreed tenancy length)
- You are only eligible for x1 competition entry per person
- The responsibility for claiming the Rewards for rebooking is on the Rebooker
- The chosen winner can claim their reward after the announcement on the 7th of February from your Chapter reception team
- Rebookers who are eligible for a Reward are responsible for all other costs and arrangements associated with their Tenancy Agreement, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas
6. PARTICIPATING CHAPTER PROPERTIES
- Chapter Aldgate property located at 35 Commercial Road, London, E1 1LD (‘Chapter Aldgate’)
- Chapter Highbury property located at 309 Holloway Road, London N7 9DS (‘ Chapter Highbury’)
- Chapter Highbury II property located at 295 Holloway Road, London N7 9DS (‘Chapter Highbury II’)
- Chapter Islington property located at 32-34 Market Road, London N7 9AW (‘Chapter Islington’)
- Chapter Kings Cross property located at 200 Pentonville Rd, London N1 9JP (‘Chapter Kings Cross’)
- Chapter Lewisham property located at 46 Thurston Road, London, SE13 7SD (‘Chapter Lewisham’)
- Chapter Portobello property located at 1 Alderson Street, London, W10 5JY (‘Chapter Portobello’)
- Chapter South Bank property located at 17 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS (‘Chapter South Bank’)
- Chapter Spitalfields property located at 9 Frying Pan Alley, London, E1 7HS (‘Chapter Spitalfields’)
- Chapter White City property located at 10 Westway, London W12 0DD (‘Chapter White City’)
- Chapter Old Street property located at 18 Paul Street, London EC2A 4JH (‘Chapter Old Street’)
- Chapter Ealing property located at Holbrook House, Victoria Road, London, W3 6UN (‘Chapter Ealing’)
- Chapter Westminster property located at Pound Field Court, 200A Lambeth Road, Lambeth, London SE1 7LR (‘Chapter Westminster’)
Referred to as the ‘Chapter Property’.
- The student who has provided the winning entry will be contacted via email to notify them on 7th Febuary 2024 to confirm receipt of the email before being shared a link to the Reward a year's worth of free rent
- If the winner does not respond to the email within 7 days, their reward will be void and another winner will be chosen
- The Rebookers who are eligible for a Reward must contact their respective Chapter building reception to claim their reward as per section 5.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Rebooker and/ or entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion and/Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
b. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion, including as a result of any entrant being rewarded or not rewarded with a Reward.
9. OWNERSHIP OF PROMOTION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
a. All Promotion Entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
b. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your Entry available on its website (www.Chapter-living.com) and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Promotion. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
a. If you are rewarded with a Reward, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the same and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
b. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
c. By entering the Promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Promotion.
a. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any Entry and/ or Rebooker if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these Terms or any applicable law. Each Rebooker acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with these Terms could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
b. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion and/or Terms without notice and at its sole discretion where it becomes necessary to do so, including for any event that is outside of the Promoter's reasonable control. Any changes to these Terms, or cancellation of the Promotion, will be posted on the Promoter’s website (www.Chapter-student.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to these Terms.
c. This Promotion is subject to limited availability and will be available on a first come first served basis. The Rewards are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
d. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
e. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction about any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
with these Terms or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).