Chapter Kings Cross
Located in the heart of the city, this modern building has far reaching views across London. Situated just minutes’ walk from King’s Cross St. Pancras station, this North London student accommodation is in a Zone 1 location with unrivalled transport links across the city, country and the rest of Europe and just a few stops away from most major London universities.
- University College London (UCL)- 10 minutes via tube
- Kings College London- 20 minutes via bus
- City University London- 12 minutes via bus
- University of Westminster- 16 minutes via tube
- School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)- 14 minutes via bus
Chapter residents have exclusive access to the incredible social spaces at all 11 Chapter locations across London, where you can make full use of the facilities and diverse calendar of events at each.
Offering stylish, comfortable, furnished rooms and apartments that cover a range of budgets, on either a 43 or 51 week contract.
- Twin studios – to bunk in with another student
- Single studios – ranging from Bronze to Diamond
- Studio flats – for additional private space
- One bed flats – up to 42sqm in size
You can also select if you’d like a lower, mid, upper or penthouse level room, and even if you’d like a premium city view of the Kings Cross skyline.
Chapter Kings Cross is one of the larger Chapter properties with a wide range of services and amenity spaces on site.
- Study spaces
- Gym & fitness studio
- Screening room
- Social spaces
- Onsite laundry services
- Secure bike storage
- Private mailboxes & postal service
- Free use of Macs
- Regular resident events
- 24/7 onsite team & security
- Up to 200MB dual-band WiFi
- All-inclusive bills
You’ll also have access to our Online Resident Experience Platform, with live events and on demand content available to help you be your best self from the comfort of your Chapter room.
Chapter Kings Cross is ideally located within walking distance of major London universities and exciting attractions including:
- British Library
- Sadlers Wells Theatre
- Kings Place Arts Centre
- The Big Chill House
- The Real Food Market
- Kings Cross Platform 9 ¾
- Camden Town
- Regents Park
Here For You
Here are just some of the ways in which we can support you at Chapter:
- Flexible start dates
- COVID-19 & self-isolation support
- Virtual viewings
- No UK guarantor required
- Up to 7 instalment plans
- Online Resident Experience Platform
Plus, our supportive on-site teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure your safety and security whilst staying with us.