Our student accommodation in South East London offers friendly social spaces and rooms in the heart of this vibrant and well-connected corner of the capital. Goldsmiths and the University of Greenwich are both just minutes away via public transport, making it an ideally located accommodation.
- Goldsmiths, University of London- 8 minutes via bus
- University of Greenwich- 17 minutes via DLR
- King's College London - 26 minutes via train
- UCL (University College London)- 45 minutes via train
- Oxford International Education Group- 16 minutes via bus
Chapter residents have exclusive access to the incredible social spaces at all 11 Chapter locations across London, where you can make full use of the facilities and diverse calendar of events at each.
Offering stylish, comfortable, furnished rooms and apartments that cover a range of budgets, on either a 43 or 51 week contract.
- Single En suites – private rooms with shared living spaces
- Single studios – ranging from Bronze to Gold
- Three bed apartments – for additional space shared with other students
You can also select if you’d like a lower, mid, upper or penthouse level room.
Chapter Lewisham offers a wide range of services and amenity spaces on site.
- Study spaces
- TV room
- Social spaces
- Onsite laundry services
- Secure bike storage
- Private mailboxes
- Regular resident events
- 24/7 onsite team & security
- Up to 200MB dual-band WiFi
- All-inclusive bills
You’ll also have access to our Online Resident Experience Platform, with live events and on demand content available to help you be your best self from the comfort of your Chapter room.
Chapter Lewisham is ideally located within a short distance of major London universities and exciting attractions including:
- New Cross Inn
- Street Feast Model Market
- Greenwich Park
- Lewisham Shopping Centre
- The O2 Arena
- Blackheath Village
- Brockley Market
- Greenwich Royal Observatory
- Emirates Cable Cars
HERE FOR YOU
Here are just some of the ways in which we can support you at Chapter:
- Flexible start dates
- COVID-19 & self-isolation support
- Virtual viewings
- No UK guarantor required
- Up to 7 instalment plans
- Online Resident Experience Platform
Plus, our supportive on-site teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure your safety and security whilst staying with us.