JUNE/JULY 2020 SOUTH BANK £400 CASHBACK T&CS
- THE PROMOTER
- The Promoter is Greystar Europe Holdings Limited of 15 Finsbury Circus House, Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB (the ‘Promoter’).
- These standard terms and conditions (‘Terms’) constitute the entire agreement between a Resident and the Promoter with respect to the matters set forth herein, and no oral statements or prior written matter not specifically incorporated herein shall be of any force or effect at the time of entering the Promotion and/or redeeming the Reward.
- These Terms apply to the Promotion and by submitting an Entry you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
- PROMOTION PERIOD
- The Promotion shall open at 09:00AM 29th June 2020 (the ‘ Opening Date’) and close at 11:59PM on 13th July 2020(the ‘Closing Date’).
- To enter the Promotion and to be eligible for a Reward, you must have completed and/ or met all five (5) requirements at section4 abelow via the Residents’ Portal (Active Building) or by other means as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter by the Closing Date.
(‘Entry’ and ‘Entries’ shall have the same meaning).
- All Entries (i) received after the Closing Date, and/ or (ii) that do not meet all Eligibility Requirements are automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of Entry to the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to people who have completed and met allthe below five (5) requirements (‘ Eligibility Requirements’):
- Have booked a Platinum Studio (as detailed on https://www.chapter-living.com/properties/south-bank/rooms/platinum-studio)at the participating Chapter Property for the 2020/21 academic year before the Closing Date; and
- Entered into a completed Tenancy Agreement executed by the Tenant and the Guarantor, for a minimum term of 41 weeks and completed all associated paper works; and
iii. Paid your first installment or paid for your booking in full; and
- Be aged 18 or over; and
- Be in full time education.
(‘Resident’ and ‘Residents’ shall have the same meaning).
- Any terms not defined in these Terms shall have the same meaning as defined in your Tenancy Letter and Tenancy Agreement.
- In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a Reward.
- The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion.
- There is a limit of one Entry to the Promotion per person, per Room. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The Resident cannot use this Reward offer in conjunction with other offers.
- The Resident must quote promo code 400CASH20at time of booking otherwise they will not be eligible for a Reward.
- If the Residents book a different room type but are subsequently upgraded to a qualifying room type, the Resident will not qualify for this Reward.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Holding Fees are not refundable, even where the Resident has not collected their Reward. Any refund of the Holding Fee is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- THE PROMOTION
- Residents who submit an Entry before the Closing Date will be eligible for £400 cashback.
- This will be given as a refund into the Resident’s bank account and paid by 31 December 2020.
Referred to as the ‘Reward’
- Residents who are eligible are responsible for all other costs and arrangements associated with their Tenancy Agreement, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- PARTICIPATING CHAPTER PROPERTIES
- Chapter South Bank property located at 17 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS (‘Chapter South Bank’)
Referred to as the ‘Chapter Property’.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Resident and/ or entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion and/ Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion, including as a result of any entrant being rewarded or not rewarded with a Reward.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- You agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the same and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any Entry and/ or Resident if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these Terms or any applicable law. Each Resident acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with these Terms could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- The Promoter reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion and/or Terms without notice and at its sole discretion where it becomes necessary to do so, including for any event that is outside of the Promoter's reasonable control. Any changes to these Terms, or cancellation of the Promotion, will be posted on the Promoter’s website (www.chapter-living.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to these Terms.
- This Promotion is subject to limited availability and will be available on a first come first served basis. The Rewards are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).