Are you joining Université Paris-Dauphine, London campus? Chapter have got you covered
Chapter London is a unique student accommodation provider, and if you're looking for a room near Université Paris-Dauphine, look no further.
Chapter have 11 student properties across the city, offering private or shared rooms for every budget. With amazing social & study spaces, a packed calendar of resident events, and great transport links across London, Chapter offers an unrivalled student living experience.
Chapter Kings Cross is an ideal student accommodation building for those attending Université Paris-Dauphine. Being based in North London means you’ll have a very short commute to your lectures at UDP, with Chapter Kings Cross just an 8-minute walk away. Check out more uni commute details below.
Chapter Kings Cross
Chapter Kings Cross offers different room types depending on your needs:
- Private studio rooms with en suite bathrooms & personal kitchenettes
- Twin rooms with shared bathroom & kitchenette - perfect for friends
- Modern social spaces, including a private screening room, outdoor courtyard, games area with pool & ping-pong tables
- A fully equipped gym and fitness studio with regular classes
- 24 hour team on site with secure swipecard entry system
- Parcel collection services and on-site laundry facilities
- Large study spaces for independent or group work
King’s Cross is a Zone 1 location with unrivalled transport links across the city, country and the rest of Europe via King’s Cross St. Pancras.
Click on the icons below to see actual travel distances to your university.
What to Expect At Chapter
- 24/7 On Site Team
- All Inclusive Bills
- ON SITE GYM
- En Suites & Studios
- Resident Events
- Up to 200mb WIFI