Based on recent Government regulations, we are temporarily pausing on-site events across our Chapter properties.
We are currently reviewing our physical events schedule to establish the kinds of on-site events that can be safely run moving forward.
In the meantime, we have added more virtual events to our Online Resident Experience Platform, plus on-demand content for you to interact with at your convenience.
Keep active, learn new things and explore interesting places, all from the safety and comfort of your Chapter room.
VIRTUAL EVENTS IN JANUARY
Explore our virtual events in January to relax, stay positive and be your best self in isolation.
- Wednesday 6th – Meditation Class – 5pm
- Friday 8th – First Aid Tips – 2pm
- Wednesday 13th – Pilates Class – 6pm
- Friday 15th – Succeeding Post Uni – 4pm
- Wednesday 20th – Developing Your Sleep Routine – 6pm
- Friday 22nd – Motivational Speaker – 2pm
- Wednesday 27th - Diet Management Seminar - 6pm
- Thursday 28th - LinkedIn Profiling - 5pm
- Tuesday - HIIT Class - 6pm
- Sunday - Yoga - 11am
This month check out our Self-Care takeover of the Online Resident Experience Platform to help you keep active, de-stress & look after your mental health all from the safety and comfort of your room.